February 1, 2009

Name that movie



It's not Dirty Dancing. I just like the photo.

Still sick, and still watching movies to distract myself. I am, however, learning Spanish! With Espanol subtitles turned on, I can jot down all sorts of phrases--useful phrases, funny phrases, random phrases. Today I noticed that all my little subtitle chunks make for an awesome synopsis of the movie, patchy as they are.

Can you guess what I watched this afternoon? 

(Hint: the last lines are probably the most useful)

ves algo?
no bromeo
puede ser
como dormiste?
ya regreso
te veo manana
no hay cura
otra vez
va a comenzar
mi beso
que tal dormiste?
donde vives?
ellos no saben donde vivo
quien son?
todos estan muertos
solo necesito un minuto, esta bien?
ire arriba
me gusta shrek
5 de nosotros eramos inmunes
dijiste 5?
hoy ya es muy tarde
no me ire
como lo sabes?
Dios te lo dijo?
por algun motivo
nosotros somos un legado
esta es su leyenda
luz en la oscuridad

A secret prize for the winner.

2 comments:

Yay for comments! Nothing mean please, and that means you, Anonymous.