September 9, 2009

What do you mean, you don't feel like traveling?

Abha, south of Saudi


Mardin, southeastern Turkey

Istanbul

near Prilep, Macedonia

Dubrovnik, Croatia



Mostar, Bosnia

I just don't feel like it. People think I am traveling now. In truth I am moving and visiting familiar places along the way to my new home. Travel is a great adventure, especially when approached that way, but it can also become a hassle. It becomes a hassle when you don't embrace changing money, finding bus stations, seeking food, and avoiding harm as the day's bread and butter activities. For whatever reason, I am now looking through the hassle lens. Maybe it's because I didn't hate my last job or location, so I don't have the must-flee impetus pushing me to run through new territories. I flipped through some random photos to see if I could light the travel spark. They just remind me of beautiful places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments! Nothing mean please, and that means you, Anonymous.